Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Making progress

The kids and I did a little shopping yesterday (by little I mean we headed out at 12:30 and didn't get home until almost 8! oops) and picked out Miss Sydney/Gracie's coming home outfit and the fabric for her bedding. Aaron will hopefully get the crib finished up soon and then we'll start getting her room put together. I have so many ideas bouncing around in my head and can't wait to see how it turns out! I have set a goal for us to be done in 10 weeks, well closer to 9 now. That puts us having everything ready and set up by the beginning of June so that I can make whatever finishing touches and try to enjoy the last few weeks before our little girl arrives.



Crib bedding fabrics (I also have some solid hot pink we'll use for accents)


Syd's coming home outfit! (I think it's cute and kinda funny that both my dad and Aaron have been calling her "Syd")

No comments:

Post a Comment