Monday, May 17, 2010

5 weeks!!

Only FIVE weeks until we meet Sydney Grace!

I really cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has flown by. I've never been 34 weeks pregnant before and I'm just so thankful for the opportunity to carry a baby to term! I'm sure I'm forgetting SOMETHING but I made a Target run today to buy baby soap, receiving blankets and a few other things we needed. All her laundry is washed and folded or hung, her room is done so now I'm looking forward to relaxing a bit and enjoying these last few weeks as a family of four. Hannah and Aidan were given Big Brother and Big Sister books a few weeks ago and I'm hoping to start filling those out with them and spending a little one on one time with each of my big kiddos as they transition to new their new roles. We can't meet to meet our littlest girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment