Monday, January 4, 2010

Whew!

I keep putting off my post-Christmas blog post but figured I should do it before any more time passes. We had a fun visit to Atlanta (Texas) for Christmas with my family and my sister's graduation. Being gone for a week and 6 hours of driving each way wore this mama out but I am thankful we could make the trip. The kids and I arrived home just in time to prep the house for the arrival of Aaron's side of the family. We were so blessed to have them (including Aaron's 90 & 91 year old grandparents) here to celebrate the birth of Jesus with us. It was a little crazy in our little house but I'm glad they were all able to be here. The kids were spoiled with more toys than I thought their room could hold but somehow we managed to squeeze it all in. It helped a ton that we did our annual toy purge & donation before Christmas.

May God bless richly bless you in 2010!!!




More Christmas pics to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment