Thursday, January 28, 2010

Underwear at the Library

So Thursday is story time at the library. Each week they do a new letter theme and this week's letter is "u". The chick that reads (who i will lovingly refer to as reading chick or RC) picked up a book that had underwear in the title and this is what unfolded....

RC: blah blah blah Underwear by so and so
Hannah: my daddy wears underwear. he doesn't sleep in underwear though.
RC: oh...well....ok

The other moms all found it quite funny. Thankfully it was a small group today but we see these people EVERY week. I stepped outside to call Aaron to tell him thinking he'd be a little miffed but i dont' think i've heard him laugh that hard in quite some time. I was crying i was laughing so hard. I told aaron he now has a "get out of story time free" pass. Oh and just so ya'll don't think my husband struts around naked in front of my kiddos, Aaron sleeps in those mesh-like basketball shorts.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this story!! I'm totally giggling too! You never know what's going to come out of the mouth of a four year old!

    ReplyDelete