Friday, July 10, 2009

Adios Lufkin

I figured I'd take the opportunity to blog one last time from Lufkin. Aaron will be home tonight, we'll hopefully spend most of tomorrow enjoying each other as a family, Sunday we'll have church and a going away type gathering afterwards, Monday we pick up the Uhaul and then Tuesday we load and head to Hutto.

I'm still not really sure how I feel about this whole thing. Part of me is excited, part of me is terrified and part of me is in complete denial. The kids seem to be coming around to the idea and Aaron really enjoyed his first week in his new job. I think I've been so focused on packing, cleaning and keeping it together for everyone that the reality hasn't had time to sink in.

To all of our loved ones here, we are going to miss you all terribly. It's hard to imagine not seeing your faces on a regular basis. Know we love you and our home is always open when you're ever in the Austin area. Thank you so much for all the love, support and encouragment you've offered us in the last 5 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment