Friday, July 3, 2009

Aaron's Send Off

This morning Aaron officially said goodbye to the folks at the Lufkin club. Leaving Lufkin is so bittersweet for us, terribly painful for Aaron and a lot harder on me than I thought it would be. Until a couple days ago, I didn't really consider how much the folks at 6202 mean to me and us as a family. These people have been there for us through so much. They showered us with love, prayers and support when our babies were born too soon. They have loved, supported and respected Aaron and welcomed the kids and I with open arms. They've become a part of our family that will always hold a special place in our hearts. They made Aaron's job so much easier and fun for him. Aaron was blessed to have team leaders who are faithful Christians. This morning we gathered together with them and they prayed over us and our transition to Austin. It was one of the most amazing moments I've experienced so far in my life. They selflessly lifted us up to the Lord and asked him to protect and guide our family in the coming months. It was a very special moment.





Aaron & Mike



The Cake

Aaron & Sherry
Aaron & Jack


Aaron & Robin




We love and will miss ya'll a ton!!

No comments:

Post a Comment