Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Twice as Nice Designs

A few years ago, I started designing photo invitations, birth announcements, holiday cards, etc for myself, friends and friends of friends. It began because I didn't want to pay someone $40 to design the kids' 1st birthday invites for me. It developed into a hobby I really enjoy. I love knowing that my "customers" are getting something unique that they love and that they didn't spend a fortune on. This week I was asked to do some business cards and bow cards. This was a somewhat new venture for me but I was rather happy with them overall. Hopefully I'll get around to updating my TAND blog before too long and better yet, maybe I'll finally come up with a name for my "business" that I'm happier with.





P.S. I'll hopefully get around to the vacation recap next week. We have a lot planned this weekend as Ressurection Day approaches!

No comments:

Post a Comment