Saturday, August 8, 2009

Let the games begin!

Today Aaron and I signed the kiddos up for soccer. I'm having a really hard time grasping the fact that my babies are old enough to play organized sports but I'm also really excited for them. I'm not sure they really know what to expect but so far they seem to be looking forward to playing. I think Daddy is secretly the most excited out of all of us. This is exactly the type of thing he's been waiting to do with the kids. He's even talked about trying to arrange his schedule so he won't miss practices or games. The kids are so blessed to have such a loving Daddy.

We should find out in a couple weeks what team they'll be on and when their games are. Aaron thinks it'd be fun if they were on different teams and of course I'd rather them play together. I can just see it now, me running to practices at the same time in different places or games at the same time on different fields. Gosh, what am I going to do when they're teenagers running 100 mph in different directions?

No comments:

Post a Comment