Saturday, May 16, 2009

Just a little update

It seems as though we've been running 90 different directions over the past few weeks. Dear friends of ours lost their mother the week before Mother's Day and I was blessed with the opportunity to go and visit with the family and help out a bit with their beautiful daughters. Then we headed to Conway, AR for my youngest sister's graduation. It was a lot of driving but I'm glad we were able to be there for her big moment and spend a little time with family. This week has consisted of recovering from a stomach bug and getting the house and life back in some sort of order before we hit the road yet again. It seems we're always super busy this time of year but I'm just so thankful that we CAN go and visit our family and friends.


Today marked a fresh new start for another very dear friend of mine. Yesterday was Kendra's last day of work and now she joins the ranks as a stay at home mom. I'm so thankful she will be there to enjoy all of sweet little Bella's firsts and the many other joys of being at home. I couldn't imagine my life any other way and I know Kendra is really going to cherish this time. I think I've told her a million times that this will be the most important, difficult and rewarding thing she'll ever do.


What's a new entry without pics? Here's a few from the last week or so:


Rachel, Robert, Me, Aaron, Beccah & Keith



Bea & the proud Poppa


The Grad!


Hanni riding Aidan's gator


Aidan helping Daddy mow

No comments:

Post a Comment